Screen Flanders is your first stop for audiovisual activities in the Flanders region. The film commission provides information and assistance to both domestic and international filmmakers regarding location scouting, production and post-production in the entire Flanders region.
Screen Flanders promotes Flanders as a film production region and location for feature films, television films and series, documentaries, animation features and series, music videos, commercials etc. Besides offering assistance during location scouting, introductions to local partners and - where possible - logistic support, Screen Flanders helps with obtaining shooting permits. On larger projects, the film commission may coordinate contacts between the producer or filmmaker and the different city or regional departments.
Contact details of local film offices can be found on this website. For general questions, or if you don’t know yet where you will be shooting, you can contact Screen Flanders directly.
It is the aim of the Screen Flanders film commission to offer a trouble-free and rewarding shooting period in Flanders to all parties involved. Our selling points include:
- Highly qualified technical staff that speak several languages
- Full state-of-the-art post-production facilities
- Highly competitive pricing
- Location scouts and managers experienced in servicing domestic and international projects
- The Belgian Tax Shelter system for audiovisual production, the most user-friendly of its kind
- A wide variety of breathtaking historical and contemporary locations
- An extensive regional support policy for film, with the VAF Film Fund, the VAF Media Fund and Screen Flanders
- Screen Flanders is a member of the Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) and the European Film Commission Network (EUFCN)
Screen Flanders Film Commission
Flanders Film House
T +32 (0)2 226 06 30
F +32 (0)2 219 19 36